for 7000 and 8000 Series
Lithium-ion batteries are recommended for Particles Plus® battery powered instruments. The following guidelines will help ensure best performance and battery life:
• Use at room temperature; excessive heat or cold may reduce capacity and battery life.
• Store in a clean, dry place.
• Do not discharge below the recommended minimum voltage (batteries will turn off at this point).
• Recharge any discharged battery within 2-3 days.
• Batteries not charged for an extended period of time (>4 months) should be fully recharged before use. • Batteries do not need to be fully discharged before recharging them (no memory effect).
• Always use a Particles Plus® instrument or accessory to charge and discharge battery packs.
Proper care and management, as outlined above, will ensure optimum power and reliability for your Particles Plus® instruments.
Note: Use caution when working with and using lithium-ion batteries. Misuse or mishandling may cause rapid combustion.
If you are facing an issue with your instrument, you can request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) online. To do this, simply click at the button below. From there, you can fill out a form requesting an RMA, which will allow you to return the instrument for repair or replacement. Make sure to include a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing, as well as your contact information so that Particles Plus can contact you with further instructions.